Thursday, March 10, 2022

 GIVING HONOR TO MY NEW BLACK BELTS IN JINEN-DO

Today I want to acknowledge a few great people, who have been very inspirational

to me as instructors, and students in the martial arts.

Some of them, are instructors in other arts, and I have decided to give them

honorary mention in my martial arts system of Jinen-Do. again, congratulations..

-Brother Teacher


Teacher: Jon Ellery

Sensei Terrell Davis


Sensei Terrell Davis, with two students


Kyoshi William Brown (above)
in fighting pose, and weapons.




Grand Master Mark Clayton ( on left) with his Grand Master of Bando Art.
Grand Master Clayton taking a break.

Brother Bryant Muhammad (left) 
Brother Bryant Muhammad on security duty with

another partner. Muhammad owns and operates his own

security firm, and he is one of my long time students.



No comments:

Post a Comment