Tuesday, March 17, 2015

DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME?



Hello, I just wanted to ask you the question, if you wanted to fight me. You see, i come from the
old school of martial arts where we loved to train together and also share similar experiences.

So many people today are out here searching for so much,such as MMA(mixed martial arts),
Kung-Fu etc. and they have forgotten the real essence of the arts.."WE ARE ALL FAMILY"'

So here is what i want you to do. When you stop and visit this blog, please leave me your comments and even suggestions on what topics you would like me to post, and i promise you i will respond back to you in a Martial Arts Blaze of Glory to give you great answers. Thanks. -brother teacher


GRAND MASTER (JINEN-DO MARTIAL ARTS SYSTEM) Reginald Stroud Sr.

2 comments:

  1. Hey sir i would like to know where your school is located here in Cincinnati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg.iwould love for u to teach me some things.ure so smart I didnt know u was a master fighter.wished I knew u.wanna ask u some things. Looking nice take care of yourself I see u got some haters brother preacher. But that's ok we love ����

    ReplyDelete